Automated Alarm Management and Notification Speeds Response
Medical devices including IV pumps, ventilators and pulse oximeters can be integrated with Provider® Nurse Call, allowing caregivers to monitor their patients from anywhere in the facility. If a monitored device alarms, the primary caregiver and other team members are notified directly to their wireless phone or pocket pagers; streamlining response to the alarm.
- Multiple Modes of Notification Speed Response – alarms automatically illuminate Dome Lights and Zone Lights while simultaneous alerting at Duty Stations, local Nurse Consoles, and routing to the assigned caregivers’ pager or wireless phone
- Quiet Healing Environment – when alarms are routed through the nurse call system and directly to mobile devices, disturbing overhead paging is virtually eliminated
- Custom Call Levels – each alarm input can be customized and labeled according. Knowing the type of alarm lets caregivers customize their response
- Joint Commission Compliance – All Provider Nurse Call Systems meet the Joint Commission’s Patient Safety Goals of alarm notification for device alarm annunciation
- Integration with Latching/Momentary Inputs – each alarm input can be configured for latching or momentary inputs, saving the caregiver unnecessary trips to the patient room for alarms that reset themselves