Instant Facility-Wide Notification with Cost-Effective Pocket Pagers
The Provider® Nurse Call Systems’ pocket page notification option maintains a quiet healing environment while keeping staff connected and mobile. Patient calls and service requests route directly to the assigned caregiver. In team nursing applications, caregivers with wireless phones can triage their patient’s calls and selectively dispatch the appropriate team member via the team member’s pager.
- Direct Notification – caregivers directly receive pages of their assigned patient’s calls with detailed information including room number and call type for a prompt, personalized staff response
- Overtime Notification – patient calls that aren’t cleared within a set time period automatically route to a secondary caregiver’s pager, ensuring no patient call is forgotten
- Configurable Alert Teams – customizable teams, such as code, staff emergency, or bath emergency, automatically route call information simultaneously to several or many team member’s pagers; speeding response to critical events
- Staff Mobility – from the Nurse Consoles, Staff Terminals, Workflow Terminals, and PC Consoles, staff can send messages to other caregivers anywhere within the facility; staff remain both mobile and informed
- Reduced Overhead Noise – overhead paging is dramatically reduced through direct notification and alerting, creating a restful environment for patients
- Diagnostic Notification – automated system diagnostic messages are routed to technicians’ pagers describing any issues and the affected components; broken components are quickly repaired to minimize any system downtime