Advanced Nurse Call Communications
IDeACOM of Amarillo has partnered with Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc., a leading made-in-the-USA manufacturer of Nurse Call Systems.
Jeron’s Provider brand of Nurse Call Systerms meet the diverse communications, alerting, and workflow needs of healthcare facilities including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and clinics.
Provider 790 Nurse Call is Jeron’s Voice over IP-based Nurse Call communications solution. Leveraging Ethernet networking technology and full-duplex digital audio, the Provider 790 seamlessly integrates nurse call, wireless communication, automated rounding alerts, and a host of other options to create a unified turnkey solution. Jeron is backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty.
The Provider 790 nurse call solution drives patient/resident HCAHPS satisfaction scores and patient/resident safety through these features and options:
- Facility-wide call routing for swing rooms, day/night transfer, and centralized code blue annunciation
- Wireless alerting and communications – SIP phone and text messaging options allows caregivers to answer their patient’s/resident’s calls from anywhere within the facility
- Patient rounding – ensures patients/residents are visited within a set time and reminds caregivers when a rounding has been missed
- Customized touchscreens in patient/resident areas provide one-touch access to active calls, rounding, and workflow operations
- Integration to the most popular time-saving options including Real-Time Locating, ADT patient information, call activity logging and reporting, and many more